What is Adaptive Security Architecture?
The Adaptive Security architecture refers to providing continuous monitoring and visibility to protect businesses and organisations against advanced threats. Your security foundation supports integration with a rugged risk response solution to make sure that host devices are isolated, malignant procedures are closed down, and the remaining measures consequently occur to protect the enterprise.
The traditional Security measures analyse events and behaviours to adapt to threats before they happen. With an Adaptive Security Architecture, an organisation can repeatedly assess risk and automatically provide security measures to protect against malicious attacks.
7 Benefits of Adaptive Security Architecture:
- Recognition of ongoing security contraventions: Having a proactive Adaptive Security approach will reduce costs, incentive of attackers and will help in building credibility with your clients.
- Avoid a monoculture systems environment: It’s difficult to know precisely when or where an incident will take place but by implementing the latest Adaptive Security Architectures, businesses can anticipate and deflect what might happen.
- Contain a threat when it occurs instantly: It is essential to understand and prioritise intelligence processes related to cyber threats, and how they can be integrated into an organisation’s security operations in a way that adds value. Containing a threat when it occurs instantly can help in prioritising the risks involved and how they can be avoided at the earliest.
- Prevent data theft and sabotage: Identifying vulnerabilities and understanding the likely threats helps organisations prioritise risks to reduce the chances of sabotaging their business.
- Stop the spread of a pandemic: Data thefts are spreading like an epidemic, and the industry continues to evolve its threat intelligence capabilities to prevent their business against a security breach. A well built Adaptive Security Architecture can help in avoiding risks continuously and hence stop this pandemic from spreading.
- Prioritization and filtering: Adaptive security detects security breaches by allowing IT teams to apply machine learning and advanced analytics processes. This cannot be achieved by monitoring the system alone. Hence, Security threats are detected at the earliest and dealt with swiftly.
- Shrink the attack surface: Adaptive Security Architecture helps in reducing the size of the attack surface by identifying malicious threats/attacks repeatedly. This means that a tiny part of the whole will be at risk. By making the target of an attack smaller, dealing with a shrunk surface wouldn’t be as time-consuming.
You may also like to read :