Azure AD Free Trial: Discover the benefits of cloud-based identity
Azure AD is Microsoft’s cloud-based directory and identity management service. It consequently combines core directory services, advanced identity protection and application access management. In addition, AD delivers single sign-on (SSO) access to on-premises and cloud applications, helping users to stay productive. Hence, by using AD, developers can quickly integrate IAM into their applications.
Being competitive today requires focusing on the digital transition and allowing everyone to be creative. To create a modern workspace, you must provide users with easy access to the tools and data they need.
The Modern Approach
Above all, a modern approach to access management can help you make this transition. At its core is the adoption of Active Directory to establish a unified identity and provide an easy way to centralize authentication. By adopting Azure AD, you can deliver user experiences effortlessly, unleash IT efficiency, and improve security and compliance.
- Simplify password management with Azure AD self-service password reset
- Give users a consistent experience by adding your corporate personalization
- Connect your local and cloud applications in one ecosystem
- Secure identities more effectively
When you create a unified identity, your users can focus on innovation and work effectively in teams of all sizes. Therefore, at the same time, AD integrates previously separate identity management tasks to simplify IT security. Similarly, this e-book briefly introduces what you can do with Azure AD and above all how to use it to its full potential.
In other words, the best way to discover the power of Azure AD is to try it yourself.
- An overview of AD and how it works
- The benefits of using a unified and secure identity
- How AD improves user experiences
- What does AD do to secure identities
Related Posts: –