Financial services firms seeking competitive advantage and market success are under pressure of Cybersecurity to innovate as they develop cutting-edge algorithms and respond to customer demand for 24×7 access. From mobile and online banking to high-frequency trading and hedge fund management, millions and even billions of dollars are being invested in the infrastructure at every level. Maximum scalability and compute elasticity serve as tools to power the engine of financial services as workloads migrate from networks and the data center to the cloud.
Here are seven ways you can stay secure and compliant without interfering with mission-critical transactions and
operations or disrupting the daily activities of employees, customers, partners and guests :
- Gain STATUS CLARITY AND CONTINUOUSLY MONITOR SECURITY POSTURE ACROSS A CONSTANTLY CHANGING NETWORK ENVIRONMENT.
- CONSOLIDATE GOVERNANCE AND CONTROLS TO MANAGE RISK
- IMPLEMENT GRANULAR NETWORK SEGMENTATION.
- SECURE AND MANAGE PRIVILEGED ACCOUNTS AND CREDENTIALS.
- AUTOMATE DETECTION AND RESPONSE FOR A STRONGER DEFENSE AND IMPROVED OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY.
- MAINTAIN CONSISTENT SECURITY ACROSS YOUR ENTERPRISE AND STREAMLINE COMPLIANCE.
- SCALE SECURITY WITHOUT DISRUPTING CRITICAL OPERATIONS.
In the highly demanding and highly regulated financial services sector, security needs to support both the rapid pace of technology infrastructure transformation and the compute elasticity required for day-to-day operations. By deploying the right network visibility solution and by implementing best practices, you can successfully achieve your business goals and build a stronger and more cohesive security and compliance framework.