When implementing digital transformation initiatives that incorporate eSignature, organisations need to make sure they do not disrupt business processes and that their solutions work seamlessly with existing technology platforms.
Business applications are the lifeblood of the enterprise. Electronic signature technology should not only be interoperable with existing applications but should actually extend those applications, enabling them to be used in a greater number of use cases and business contexts. To get the most from eSignature solutions, organisations must ensure that they can:
- Seamlessly integrate with core platforms and technologies
- Extend the usability of mission critical applications
- Improve business processes and outcomes
- Meet minimal platform requirements including privacy, security, availability, scalability and validity
Seamlessly intergrate with core platforms eSignature
The right eSignature solution will enable quick time to value while ultimately supporting business processes throughout your organisation. Integrating with core technologies and applications is essential. Look for an eSignature solution that can:
- Get up and running right away (without requiring integration) so you can begin realizing the benefits of eSignature immediately
- Offer out-of-the-box integration with popular platforms such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Google and Box
- Support robust APIs like REST and SOAP for connection to a broader set of technology components and deeper, more customised integrations
- Leverage the expertise of an established professional services team to help create integrated electronic business processes tailored for your business
Platforms such as SAP, Workday, NetSuite and Office 365 offer improved efficiency and a more seamless user experience when you can incorporate signatures directly into them. Users won’t need to switch between applications to complete business processes, making these processes easier to learn and faster to complete.
These improvements in turn contribute to critical business drivers like employee productivity, customer satisfaction, company morale, and quality of execution. By ensuring these considerations are met, organisations will be positioned to maximise the value of their eSignature investments.
You mkay also like to Read:
7 Digital Best Practices for Legal Professionals